Terms and Conditions
- Once you have purchased a ticket, we will not issue a refund unless the performance is cancelled.
- Tickets that have been purchased may be exchanged for another performance at our discretion and subject to availability. Tickets for performances happening within 5 days will only be exchanged in exceptional circumstances. Exchanges are subject to a charge of £1 per order.
- Tickets may not be re-sold for gain. Doing so will invalidate the ticket.
- Proof of eligibility may be required for concessionary tickets to gain admission to the performance.
- We can change the prices of unsold tickets and introduce and remove discounts, special offers and concessions at our discretion.
- We may change the programme and substitute artistes where circumstances require.
- You may not record (either audio or video) any part of any performance unless specifically authorised to do so.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- For a child ticket, you must be under 18 on the date of the performance. Children under 2 years go free.
- For a student ticket, you must be in full-time education on the date of the performance.
- For a senior ticket, you must be aged 60 or over on the date of the performance.
- Carers accompanying a registered disabled person to a performance go free.
- We can introduce and discontinue concessions at our discretion. Concessions may not be available for all performances.